Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Episode 34 of the Peace with Endo Podcast features a chat I had with Bethan Louise, a hypnotherapist and life coach.
I had a powerful session with Bethan that helped me to uncover core subconscious beliefs that have shaped my life with endometriosis and infertility. She has an innate calming presence about her that make her sessions that much more impactful.
In this episode we chatted about:
- Getting to the root cause of the issue for deeper healing
- The power of accessing the subconscious mind to implement change
- Impacts of emotional energy on your physical body
- Subconscious trends that tend to show up with physical illness
- How past core beliefs can impact present day addictions with sugar
⬆️ Take a listen above.
P.S. I wrote more about my healing hypnotherapy session with Bethan in my new book Energetics of Endo, which comes out on 2.22.19. Pre-order an autographed copy here.
About Bethan Louise
Bethan is a hypnotherapist and life coach. She helps people to heal stress and stress-related conditions, such as depression, anxiety, and ill-health.
She helps clients to remove their inner subconscious barriers to peace and wellbeing, empowering them to cultivate a healthy and happy life.