Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Episode 44 of the Peace with Endo Podcast includes a conversation I had with De’Nicea Hilton, Doctor of Oriental Medicine (specializing in Oriental Reproductive Medicine) and Holistic Period & Fertility Strategist. De’Nicea is on a mission to raise awareness about the impacts of what she calls “period bypassing” and help turn that around through Holistic Menstrual Health education.
On today’s show we chatted about:
- The silent epidemic of “period bypassing”, how this shows up with the lack of holistic menstrual education in society, and how that impacts how women feel on a deeper level.
- Tips on how to shift the negative connotations you may have about your period, shifting awareness to the natural messages the menstrual cycle brings about your wellbeing, and building your “cycle team” so that you can start to feel better on a physical and emotional level.
- The power of tracking your cycle and building rest into your life without the guilt, shame, and attachment that can come from our “go, go, go” societal framework.
- What a healthy menstrual cycle looks like and signs and symptoms that can show up that indicate things are off.
- How shifting away from period bypassing and holding space to be uniquely you allows you to step into the power of your whole being on a mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
⬆️ Take a listen above.
About De’Nicea Hilton
Discovering that Period Bypassing™ has infiltrated our everyday lives, including her own, De’Nicea Hilton, Doctor of Oriental Medicine (specializing in Oriental Reproductive Medicine) and Holistic Period & Fertility Strategist, is on a mission to raise awareness about this epidemic.
In order to reduce the impact of Period Bypassing™, it begins with Holistic Menstrual Health education where De’Nicea teaches a multi-faceted perspective of the menstrual cycle that shatters the belief of what has been accepted as “normal” for what is healthy.
Whether it’s working with women in her private practice or online, in The Holistic Menstrual Health Mentorship™, or on the new “Inspired By Period Bypassing™” Podcast, De’Nicea inspires women seeking holistic methods to support their quest not only for relief from menstrual cycle conditions or to get a positive pregnancy test, but for a more aligned and expressed Whole Being.
While women have been searching all over for the answers to her questions about her period and fertility health, De’Nicea helps her see that the answers have been within her the whole time. She just needs to know how to access and interpret it.
From this new perspective, she begins to create a life for her instead of allowing things to happen to her, taking a more active role in her healthcare and well-being.
De’Nicea leads women to shift their relationship with their cycle to one of Self-Guided Direction – detecting cues and listening to messages of what her Mind, Body and Spirit are saying she needs.