With Cannabis legally available in Canada and with its growth in availability across the United States, there’s more and more information coming out about the benefits of cannabis for women’s health issues, including endometriosis.
In today’s show…
- Ellen and April helped breakdown the legal cannabis market in the United States, how to navigate this, and find a doctor who may be open minded to prescribing cannabis for endo symptoms.
- We chatted about the ways that cannabis can help with endometriosis and some ways that you can utilize it, if it’s available in your area.
- We also talked about some of the stigmas about cannabis and how we can start shifting some of those ideas, given the fact that cannabis is a super healing plant.
⬆️ Take a listen.
Ellen Scanlon and April Pride, founded Of Like Minds, a new cannabis education platform for women.
Ellen Scanlon is a fellow endo sister and has a background in women’s health and wellness.
April is an innovator in the cannabis industry and founded one of North America’s most recognized cannabis lifestyle companies, Van der Pop. Through her work, Pride quickly realized that women were an underserved and fast-growing market who desired information about cannabis, especially as legalization and positive acceptance of it continues to spread across the United States.
Part of the Of Like Minds platform includes a new seasonal narrative podcast called How to Do the Pot that answers some of the most common questions women secretly Google about cannabis. The show’s goal is to inform, educate and demystify cannabis.
Check out the resources mentioned in the episode:
- Joy Organics CBD
- Foria Basics CBD Suppositories (use code ‘peacewithendo’ at checkout to save 10%)
- S1E2: The Endometriosis Episode: P-O-T FOR PERIOD RELIEF?