It’s possible to feel better with endometriosis.
I’m here to show you how and to support you along the way.
You don’t want to live with constant pain, fatigue and digestive distress.
You want the freedom to live everyday without the fear of pain, to be able to make plans without them being ruined because of a flare-up, and have energy to do what you love.
You don’t like the conventional treatment options offered to you and all the related side effects of painkillers, synthetic hormones and surgeries.
You want to manage the pain naturally within a holistic plan that supports you as an individual because you know there’s no one size fits all solution.
After personally dealing with the pain from endometriosis and coaching other women with endo to naturally manage pain, increase energy and decrease digestive distress, I feel like I already know you pretty well.
- You’re dealing with pain almost every day and feel like no one understands or relates to all that comes with living with endometriosis.
- You feel stressed out because you don’t take much time for yourself. You feel guilty if you do, and often feel anxious, as if you’re not doing enough.
- You’re feeling exhausted, foggy headed and forgetful. You can’t wait to have your next coffee or energy drink.
- You’re tired of getting asked if you’re pregnant when the endo belly flares up (especially when you’re actually struggling to get pregnant). You feel nauseous, have digestive issues and don’t know what to eat anymore.
- You know that YOU play a role in your health and believe you can get better, but you need a little guidance and support.
If this sounds like the story of your life with endometriosis, you’ve come to the right spot.
In fact, this is the before story of practically every woman with endometriosis that I’ve worked with.
As a woman with endo myself I get it. I totally do.
I understand the pain and discomfort that comes with this condition. I also understand how big of a role diet plays in how you feel both physically and mentally.
I think you do too.
You’ve tried making changes with your diet before but they didn’t stick. You struggle with controlled and strict food choices. You feel like the restrictions are making you miss out.
You want to figure out what you can eat to feel better, get the nutrition you need and find substitutions for that never ending sweet tooth. You’re not a big cook, and need simple, healthy ideas to implement.
You have goals that you haven’t achieved because you need motivation, support and a step-by-step plan. You’re tired of getting fed with information and treatment options from your doctors that don’t serve you, but rather come with long-term side effects.
You wish you could find someone to finally listen and understand.
Good news. I do and I will. I understand the pain, because I’ve been there.
And I know that the pain’s not limited to the physical. There’s a lot of emotional pain that comes from living a life with endometriosis. I’ll provide you with a safe, non-judgmental space for you to release whatever you need to.
My name’s Aubree Deimler. I’m an author, speaker and integrative health coach who helps women with endometriosis naturally manage pain, increase energy and find peace with endo.
Let’s get real. You and I both know that your current lifestyle isn’t serving you or your body.
You’ve probably already tried to eat better, exercise, and break bad habits. Yet despite your best intentions, you’ve found yourself slipping back into old unhealthy habits and you don’t understand why.
That’s a powerful piece. When you know that you’re going to be held accountable for your actions you’ll be more committed to making better choices that support your goals.
When you set intentions and stick to them, amazing things start to happen in your health and life as a whole.
- Feeling less pain on a daily basis;
- With consistent energy to do what you love;
- Fitting into your skinny jeans without that annoying endo belly!
- Eating healthy without feeling stressed or restricted
- Finally feeling heard, understood and supported.
Aubree has been an awesome coach. When I was diagnosed with endometriosis in April I was so scared and i felt so alone. Finding Aubree opened me up to a whole other side of endometriosis. She has helped me become more compassionate and kind with myself and my body, striving to understand myself rather than judge.
Aubree is an amazing resource and is so knowledgeable. She has also helped me see the importance of finding balance in my life. The last 6 months have brought so many changes and it was a huge help to have Aubree by my side through it all. Thanks Aubree!Samantha
The only way to get these kinds of results is to invest in your self and take action.
My one-on-one coaching program will help you do just that. It’s designed for empowered women with endometriosis who want to manage pain in a holistic way, are ready to make changes, and need accountability along the way.
Your personalized program includes:
- Twelve 50-minute one-on-one sessions with me held every other week over the phone or Zoom to discuss what’s going on with you, to check in with your success or struggles from the weeks before, and to formulate goals and intentions for the coming weeks.
- Email support between sessions in case you have a question that you forgot to ask on our calls, or concerns that pop up in between.
- Guidance on getting in tune with your body’s individual needs and learning to eat with your intuition, so that your healthy food choices become sustainable.
- Recipes + food ideas that are healthy and simple to prepare so you don’t have to worry and stress about what to eat.
- Coaching and support on managing stress so that you can naturally calm down endometriosis in your body.
- Guidance on reducing toxic load in your home environment so that your body has a better chance at finding hormonal balance.
- Instructions and support on how to recognize the ebb and flow of your menstrual cycle through the fertility awareness method, so that you can pick up any issues that may be going on with your hormones.
- Simple, but informative handouts, books, audios and whatever else I think will be helpful to you along the way, to increase your knowledge about nutrition and the workings of your body.
- Access to a private support group with like-minded women with endometriosis, so that you have other means of support and accountability.
- My personal commitment to your health and success so that you don’t feel alone on this journey.
I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2011 (even though I’ve struggled with it my whole life). I wasn’t happy with the conventional treatment options offered to me and the negative messages I received about endo: there’s no cure, it’s going to get worse, you may never get pregnant… All of that made me feel super overwhelmed and hopeless.
Luckily I found another way. As a forever student and researcher I’ve read hundreds of books on health and wellness and have experimented myself with many different alternative healing methods.
As a result, I’ve dramatically reduced the pain, increased my energy and finally feel like I have my life back. All of this came about through the use of holistic methods: diet, lifestyle and mindful thinking.
It’s all about figuring out what’s right for you.
In addition to my personal experience, I’ve spent years learning from other ladies with endo about what works and what doesn’t. Everyone’s different. It’s all about figuring out what’s right for you. I’m here to help you do that.
I received my health coach training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I was trained on more than one hundred different dietary theories. My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, personalized coaching and preventive health.
No matter what they say, there’s always a way. It’s possible to feel better love. I’m here to show you the way and to support you so that you can feel confident in your body’s amazing capabilities to heal it self.
You won’t need to navigate the frustrating, conflicting advice from a doctor or nutritionist. Instead, you’ll learn to decipher what’s best for your individual body, because no one knows your body better than you!
All you have to do is show up, listen to your body, and be willing to implement the guidance I give you and you’ll start to see results….
And you’ll come away with tools for sustaining these changes so that you continue to feel better well past our time together.
Before I started to work with Aubree I felt overwhelmed not knowing where to start incorporating healthy changes. I wanted to lose weight, exercise daily and take control of what I was eating. Aubree helped me take one small step at a time, and really broke down my goals. If I wanted to include more vegetables in my life, she’d ask me how I was going to make that happen. If I wanted to do yoga more, she’d ask me if I’d do it in the morning or the night, once a week or 2-3 times a week. It was those little things that didn’t even cross my mind.
I started to notice a change when my habits were becoming easier and just that – habits! I was reaching for healthy foods without thoughts or forcing myself to. I craved doing yoga, meditation and simply doing self-care things. The most helpful part of health coaching is being held accountable and having to report back every two weeks that really got my butt in gear!
The most significant overall change I noticed since working with Aubree was that I reconnected with my spiritual side. When my endo was at its worst over the years, I dumped my religion and disconnected from anything spiritual. I didn’t want to talk about it, or hear about it. This wasn’t a goal or intention of mine, but I’m so glad that it happened!
After reading Aubree’s book she’s been an inspiration to me and I am so thankful for her!Cheree
$1,332.00 or six monthly payments of $222 (due prior to our first session each month).
To ensure that I provide the highest level of support to help you create transformation in your life, I only have space for four clients this month. Don’t miss your spot!
Imagine how your life will look when you have less daily pain and more consistent energy. How will it look if you do nothing?! Don’t look back a year from now and regret taking action now.
Are you ready to feel better? Let’s do this!
Our calls will be conducted over the phone or via Zoom, which you can access over your phone or computer. We’ll need to decide on a steady day and time we can meet.
You’re a great fit for my one-on-one program if…
- You’re open to being coached.
- You’re open to new foods and concepts.
- You’ll fulfill on the commitments you make (especially to yourself!)
- You’re ready to eat nourishing foods, as guided.
- You’re ready to listen to your body’s wants and needs.
You’re NOT a great fit for the coaching program if…
- You want a result simply by enrolling in the program.
- You’re not ready to make changes with your diet and lifestyle.
- You’re closed to new ideas and concepts.
- You don’t want to try new things.
- You don’t have time or ability to meet at a specific time and day.
By the time our work together is done, you’ll be well on your way to feeling better. Are you ready? I’m excited to get to know you better and get started on this new journey together!