- Tired of the pain? Ready for a change?
- Seeking more energy in your life?
- In need of time away in a peaceful environment?
- Wanting to connect with other positive endo sisters in an intimate setting?
Then this could be just what you need!
I’m hosting a retreat for women with endometriosis (and their loved ones) with focused time to… Reset. Revive. Energize!
At the end of this transformative weekend you’ll come away with tools to naturally reduce pain and re-energize your life.
You’ll be alongside other ladies with endometriosis whose friendship and support will be there long after our time together.
You’ll experience hands on classes and group discussions to give you insights, tips and motivation to carry the lessons into your everyday life, guided healing meditations to help you de-stress and re-connect, and most importantly plenty of time for play and relaxation in one of the most beautiful, peaceful places.
image copyrighted via Flickr Creative Commons – all rights reserved
When & Where?
It’s happening August 27th – 30th, 2015 at Peaceful Valley Ranch
in gorgeous Lyons, Colorado.
Peaceful Valley Ranch is one of Colorado’s oldest and largest guest ranches
nestled within the Rocky Mountains.
Ready to experience some of the most breathtaking views?
We’re going to get out and experience it first hand, so don’t forget your hiking shoes!
Get ready to spend time around the fire, under the stars in a setting meant to stir your senses and creative energies.
When you’re surrounded by natural beauty and intention-driven nourishment, you can truly
tap into your internal and external healing energies.
You Deserve This.
You deserve to be immersed in beauty, inspiration and positive energy in the company of fabulous endo sisters with similar goals of healing.
You’ve earned the right to get back in touch with YOU – to tune into how you want to feel and live your life, to express and release your struggles and get clear on your goals for a revived life.
This is about you. Enjoying your time in the company of like-minded women with similar experiences. This time is about unplugging from everyday stressors and retreating to a reviving environment.
That’s why I created this time to Reset. Revive. Energize!
For incredible endo sisters like you
- Three nights lodging
- Three meals a day (gluten & dairy free)
- Hands on group workshops aimed at providing you with inspiration and tools to naturally reduce pain, re-energize and re-connect with what YOU want.
- Raw “cooking” demos
- Hiking in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
- Time to relax in the hot tub, take a swim in the pool, or revive next to the river
- Nights around the fire under the beautiful Colorado sky
- Connection with other positive endo sisters during an unforgettable weekend and onwards in a private Facebook group, where you’ll be able to keep in touch long after the retreat
What’s Not Included?
- Beer or Liquor (but this can be purchased onsite)
- Additional area activities such as horseback riding, etc.
- Flights to Colorado
- Transportation to the center. There is a shuttle service from Denver International Airport (DIA) for $85 round trip. Visit Estes Park Shuttle to book.
Our tentative schedule
DAY 1 THURSDAY
5pm: Welcome gathering
7pm: Introductions & intention setting
8pm & onwards: Free time
DAY 2 FRIDAY
10am – 12PM: Group Workshop
1pm – 2:30PM: Group Workshop
2:30pm – 3:00pm Raw food demo: Energy balls!
3pm – 6pm: Free time
7pm: Group share around the fire
8pm and onwards: Free time
DAY 3 SATURDAY
10am – 12pm: Group Hike
1pm – 2:30pm: Free time
2:30pm – 3pm: Juicing demo
3pm – 4:30pm: Group workshop
4:30pm – 6pm: Free time
7pm: Breathtaking mountain top amphitheater gathering including inspiration, meditation and fire burning circle.
8pm and onwards: Free time
DAY 4 SUNDAY
10am – 12pm: Group share: final intentions, goodbyes
To secure your spot a deposit of $425 is needed as soon as possible and is non-refundable.
The total for the trip is $1597 per person for double occupancy. The price increases to $1697 for single occupancy. Payment of the total balance is required by June 27, 2015.
Please know that I am happy to create a monthly payment plan for you – but do note that you must be paid in full by the departure date. Simply email me and we can charge a specific amount monthly to your Master Card or Visa credit card.
If you cancel prior to June 27, 2015 you will receive 50% of your money back. The $425 deposit is non-refundable. Past June 27th all deposits and payments from participants are final and non-refundable.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum. Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.
I can’t wait to connect with you and share this amazing experience! Please contact me if you have any questions.